Using our Google Slides Add-On
Since Screencastify users have been using Google Slides to present their videos, we decided to make the process simpler. Now, in just a few clicks, you can upload your Screencastify videos into a Google Slide.
Once you’ve created a recording, you’re ready to use the Add-on.
Installing Our Add-on
To install our add-on, simply visit this link and click the blue install button. You can also install the add-on from within a Google Slides presentation. Just open the "Add-ons" menu, then click "Get add-ons", then search for "Screencastify".
Using the Add-on
- Click “Add-ons” in the toolbar at the top of the page
- Select “Screencastify for Slides” from the list
- Select “View Screencastify Videos”
- Select the video you’d like to insert from the pop-up list on the right
- Now, you can manipulate the video on the screen to position it wherever you want
You can use the search bar to search all of your videos.
Just added a video or made a change in your Drive folder? Click the refresh button to see those changes reflected in the add-on.
To fix your problem, we recommend a few steps
- Ensure that you have a folder entitled “Screencastify” in your Google Drive.
- Ensure that the video you are looking for is placed in that folder (the add-on will not search sub-folders within your Screencastify folder).
- Still having problems? Please contact us.