I can't see the annotation toolbar
Whenever you start a tab or desktop recording, you should see our annotation toolbar appear in the bottom left hand corner of your Chrome tab:
If you don't see it, the two most common reasons are:
- You are recording your WEBCAM, not a TAB or your DESKTOP. Annotation tools are only available in TAB and DESKTOP recordings.
- The toolbar has been hidden. Press Alt (or Option) + T to unhide it.
If your toolbar is always hidden when you begin a tab recording, it has likely been disabled in your advanced settings. To enable it:
- Open the extension's Recording Control Panel
- Select the TAB or DESKTOP option
- Click the gear icon to open Advanced settings
- Enable the checkbox next to "Show tab drawing tools"